The Super Pass is an easy-to-use card that can be loaded with 1-7 days of skiing valid at Alta, Snowbird, Brighton or Solitude, with no black out dates. It is a very flexible lift ticket as you are able to pick one mountain per day to ski with no need to decide in advance where to go and it includes day off functionality. You can also upgrade the Super Pass to be the Alta/Snowbird dual mountain pass by paying an additional $38 on the mountain day of.
Ski Rental Discounts: Super Pass holders receive up to 20% discount off of equipment rentals at many of the shops at Alta and Snowbird. All you need to do is show the rental shop your Super Pass card and they will apply a discount at the check out register. Transportation: It also includes complimentary transportation on the UTA ski bus.
- Super Passes are treated like cash and are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Super Pass orders must be received in our office 48 hours in advance of when you would like to ski.***
- Once activated, the pass must be used within 14 days.
- Junior Passes are for kids ages 7-12 years old.
- You must be a guest of Alta Chalets in order to puchase a Super Pass through us.
Please call our office at (801) 424-2426 if you would like to purchase Super Passes.
|1 Day Adult||$94|
|2 Day Adult||$184|
|3 Day Adult||$270|
|4 Day Adult||$352|
|5 Day Adult||$440|
|6 Day Adult||$528|
|7 Day Adult||$588|
|1 Day Junior||$48|
|2 Day Junior||$96|
|3 Day Junior||$144|
|4 Day Junior||$192|
|5 Day Junior||$230|
|6 Day Junior||$276|
|7 Day Junior||$315|